Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Refinance Your Car Loan For An Optional 4.25% APR, muthafucka.
Everything is funnier with "muthafucka" on the end. Try it. I have a head cold, so back the fuck up. Is that a personal detail? Is that a tender detail of my life? Maybe. But it's affecting my headspace, so I'm writing about it. Because my headspace is where my writing comes from, and my writing is what this livejournal is for. To practice. Head cold or no. And now I ask you this: is there any other kind of cold besides a head cold?My nose is drooling. There is a small brackish pool in my head, and everything is doing the doggy-paddle in it. Occasionally a hearty little thought will lose the battle and float to the bottom, drowned. After too long it floats back up to the top, bobbing uselessly until I notice I need it, but at that point I can't recall what for. I think I'm going to be making multiple updates per day. I can't sit here and keep the window open indefinitely. So QUIT ASKIN'!!Go here. No questions asked.http://www.stripcreator.com/view.php?author=Encomium
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"Can you please pass the mustard, muthafucka?""Phone call for you, muthafucka.""Our son has lice, muthafucka."It's so true. I hope your head stops being cold.
Post a Comment